Artificial Intelligence & Automation internship
Are you excited about Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Deep Automation, Bots ? Do you want to work in this exciting new world? We will happily teach an engineer with the right attitude.
We are a startup and we want to help people be more productive by automating daily mundane tasks.
We are looking for our early engineering hires to help us build the infrastructure, write out our connector libraries, algorithms and build our automation routines. Not only will you be responsible for designing & writing code, but you will help us establish a culture, a product, an engineering team, and later on, sustainable processes that help a the team grow and scale.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- You will learn a lot, working with the very hot technologies and best of breed products
- As one of our first engineering hires, you’d have disproportionately more influence in our engineering infrastructure, product, and business as a whole
- You would also help drive our culture, engineering team, and processes
- Someone who understands the business problem and can use technology as a tool to solve the problem
- Someone who is passionate about new technologies and developing new skills
- Excited to work with startups and understands the pressures and rewards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/ Information Science, or a track record of building things
- Solid background working with any objected oriented programming language and knowledge of databases & SQL
- Experience with data/application integration architecture (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with NodeJs/ Python or Java
- Experience with Amazon Web Services/ Google Cloud Services/ Microsoft Azure a plus
- As one of our first engineering hires, being okay with working on a variety of problems.
- Passionate about Artificial Intelligence, worked with TensorFlow, mxnet, AWS Lex, Rekognition etc. a plus
- Monthly food and travel stipend for the first three months
- Paid contract after first performance review after 3 months employment
- Remote work with daily standups and bi weekly face to face catch ups
If you are excited and think we can help you?, drop us a note at [email protected] with the following
- How can we help you?
- How you think you can you help us?
- Anything else we should know about (e.g open source projects/ github etc)
- Your resume
We look forward to your email.